Celebrity trainer Dan is passionate about helping others increase their fitness and health through modification of lifestyle, exercise and eating patterns. He uses a variety of techniques with clients to achieve their goals and increase their sence of wellbeing and health.
Fitness for Cycling,Fitness for special populations, overweight, back pain, young, older athlete,Rehab training following sports injuries, major operations, including massage Personal Training
Dan Bennett has been interested in sports training since 1992, through the development of his own training programmes for cycling, rowing and triathlon. This initial interest led him to read for a Sports Science Degree and where he specialised in sports coaching, exercise physiology, biomechanics, sport psychology, sports injury and rehabilitation. Since completing his degree he has been busy building a MBF Personal Training and a Progressive Cycle Coaching. He has also coached cyclists for British Cycling, professional and national level riders for road, time trial and MTB. Dan plans to continue his education in the form of an Msc in Sports Coaching within the next few years, aiming to produce improved cycling performance for all his clients.
The key philosophy of Dan and MBF Personal Training is to promote the attainment of client’s goals though highly individualised and progressive training programmes. Dan believes that individualised programmes are the only way to achieve the goals of an individual, whether the goals are to lose fat mass or to improve athletic performance.
Experience in motivating clients to help them improve and good listening skills to help understand the root of clients issues.
- CHEK Resistance Training
- BSc Sports Science
- Energise certificate in nutrition
- Level 2 British Cycling Coach
- Level 2 British Cycle Track Coach
- HFI Fitness Instructor Qualification
- St John’s First Aid Certificate
Sports Fitness Experience
Owner of MBF Personal Training
- Personal Trainer since 2000, Specialising in rehabiliation, weight management, and sports training.
- Nutirional advice and modification management
- Past owner of Dan Bennett ILC Health Clubs
- Trainer of cyclists and triathletes at all levels
- Training Cyclists from Priamry school to World Masters Level
- British Cycling Talent Team Coach
- Britsich Cycling Level 2 track coach
- British Cycling Tutor and Assessor (in training)